Virgin Brazilian Hair Relaxing Healthy Body Wave Black Color No Smell No Tangle
Material: Human Hair
Unit Weight: Around 100g/piece
Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
Material Grade: Virgin Hair
Longest Hair Proportion: 10%-30%
Chemical Processing: None
Texture: Body Wave
Suitable Dying Colors: All Colors
Hair Weft:Machine Double Weft
||100% virgin brazilian hair
||Body wave;other textures like silky straight, deep wave, big wave and curly are all available
||1. 100% virgin human hair, no synthetic, no animals hair
2. All extensions are made by skilled workers and modern processing machines
3. No tangle no shedding, strong double layers machine wefts, fluffy and thick looking, Our hair can be dyed into any color you want
4. Factory price with superior workmanship; huge stock and fast delivery
||paypal, western union, escrow, T/T
||2days for stock;5-7days for small order.
||the more you ordered, the more competitive price you can get.
Pictures And Details:
1.If I place an order today, when will I receive it?
If your order is in stock ,normally we need 1-3 business days to process your order and it will take another 2-3 business days to reach you by DHL ,Fedex and UPS .
Q2. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
Your Hair Extensions tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q3. How long does it last?
How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then normally it could last longer than 2 years.
Q4. Can they be straightened, curled?
Yes, you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the virgin hair . However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Q5. Can I dye/color the hair?
Yes! The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to dark the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend to dye darker, since it is difficult for the original color to fade.
Improper dying will ruin the hair. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the hair . Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can't get to a salon, please always use a good quality products and test a small sample first.
How to care for the hair?
1) Use a mild Shampoo, Rinse and leave to dry.
2) Comb with a WIRE brush after dry.
3) If the hair is straight, pls straighten it after wash. If it is wave,please put some hair gel for holding this wave.
4) You can perming dyeing, but please remember do not do this too frequent, and remember to use the nutrition water.
5) The combs you`d better choose the round with wide-toothed comb
6) Do not make the hair under the blazing sun for quite a long time
7) Do not blows the root of hairs too near with the hair drier.
8) Do not grasping the root of hair overexert when washing
Chris whatsapp:+86 13829758667