|Room 12007 NO.222 Guangyuan West Rd Yuexiu Dist Guangzhouemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||peru|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner packing:1pc /pvc bag,independent package, Outer packing:shipping bag or carton box or according to your request.|
|Delivery Time:||Stocks within 24 hours. Large quantity of hair wefts within 7 days|
|Payment Terms:||paypal,Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T,etc|
|Tangle Test:||Tangle Free||Style:||Natural Straight|
|Package:||Transparent Plastic Bag||Advantage:||No Tangle No Shedding|
human hair lace front wigs,
front lace human hair wigs
Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Lace Front Wig With Baby Hair,Non Synthetic Front Lace Wig
FBS hair factory adopt green non-damaged technology, could ensure the hair structure won't be damaged,and the inner hair nutrition will be locked very well. Could guarantee the quality, no dry,no tangle after washing.
We can assure our natural hair:
1. We assure 100% human hair, unprocessed, could be bleached, dyed and ironed
2. With hair cuticle and nutrition remained, stonger hair, longer hair life, no tangling.
3. Clean, healthy and no lice
4. More skilled workers to assure fine hair
5. Large quantity in stock, 48 hours shipping
6. Fast production, could supply bulk order &customized order at short time.
7. Enough weight, 100 grams/piece
Tips for hair-caring
These tips can help you keep grade 8a brazilian hair weaves looking fabulous and lasting longer.
1. Prior to the installation of your hair extensions, for extra protection of your weft, we recommend you seal your weft! It will eliminate shedding and add longevity to your investment.
2. To prevent tangling problem, do not use some sticky hair oil.
3. If you swim a lot, I recommend you wear a swim cap. Because the hair will be damaged by Chlorine water in the pool.
4. It’s necessary to co-wash the hair after coming back from club or party.
1. Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
2. For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
3. For a “WET"look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
4. AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
5. Dampen hair with a water bottle
6. Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
7. Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
8. Let hair air-dry.
9. Style as desired
9A garde quality grade 8a brazilian hair weaves will not tangle if you can care it well everyday, it will last for 1-3 year.
Here are some details which we strongly recommended you to take few minutes to read it.
1. Hair Color
It's virgin hair which is one bundle cut from one donor's head without any chemical process.
The hair colors are not the same. It's during from #1b to #2.
If you have any special requirement about the hair, please freely let our colleague knows. We will select the hair for you and arrange the shipment
2. Hair Length
All the hair we produce is true to length, even the hair is a little bit longer than the actual length.
However, the hair texture like wavy and curly look like a little bit shorter. The correct way to measure the hair is after stretching.
3. Hair Weight
One bundle hair are collected from one donor's head. So the hair weight are not the same
It's 5g more or less around 100g, If the hair you received it during this range. It's normal
4. Spilt Ends
The hair ends is far away from the hair root, it's lack of nutrition and easy to have the split ends issue
what we do is select the good quality hair material in priority to make the weft and trimming the hair ends before shipping . But it's hard to avoid that there is few split ends inside when you get the hair .The split ends will be improved after the hair conditioner treatment .
5. White /Grey Hair
All of our weft are made by 100% HUMAN HAIR. There are some white /grey hair inside. Our inspection will pick the white/grey hair out from the weft before shipment .But all the work made by hand. It's hard to avoid that there is NO white/grey hair inside .Please pick out if there is few white/gray hair inside, thanks for your understanding.
Contact Person: Miss. Eva Lai