Black Women 7A Virgin Natural 1B Color Silky Straight Bundles Hair Extension
Material: Virgin Human Hair
Unit Weight: 100g/piece
Hair Grade: 7A
Chemical Processing: No
Texture: Silky Straight
Suitable Dying Colors: All Colors
||100% Virgin Peruvian Hair
||Silky Straight;others are all available.
||10 inch- 30 inch
||1. 100% virgin human hair, no synthetic, no animals hair
2. All extensions are made by skilled workers and modern processing machines
3. No tangle no shedding,fluffy and thick looking.Our hair can be dyed into any color you want
4. Factory price with superior workmanship; huge stock and fast delivery
||paypal, western union, escrow, T/T
||Usually 2-6 days for shipping.
||Contact us to get best price:whatsapp +86 13829758667
How to care the hair?
1) Use a mild Shampoo, Rinse and leave to dry.
2) Comb with a WIRE brush after dry.
3) If the hair is straight, pls straighten it after wash. If it is wave,please put some hair gel for holding this wave.
4) You can perming dyeing, but please remember do not do this too frequent, and remember to use the nutrition water.
5) The combs you`d better choose the round with wide-toothed comb
6) Do not make the hair under the blazing sun for quite a long time
7) Do not blows the root of hairs too near with the hair drier.
8) Do not grasping the root of hair overexert when washing
Pictures And Details:
1.If I place an order today, when will I receive it?
If your order is in stock ,normally we need 1-3 business days to process your order and it will take another 2-3 business days to reach you by DHL ,Fedex and UPS .
Q2. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
Your Hair Extensions tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q3. Can I dye/color the hair?
Yes! The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to dark the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend to dye darker, since it is difficult for the original color to fade.
Improper dying will ruin the hair. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the hair . Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can't get to a salon, please always use a good quality products and test a small sample first.
Chris whatsapp:+86 13829758667